Hard Reset ASUS Feature Phone J100
How to factory reset ASUS J100? How to wipe all data in ASUS J100? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS J100? How to restore defaults in ASUS J100?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS J100. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your ASUS J100 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Start by holding down the Power key in order to turn on the device.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- In the next step select Restore Factory Settings.
- To confirm the whole operation press OK or hold downt OK button.
- This option requires a password. Use the default password, 1122, to access this setting.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.