Hard Reset ASUS J121
How to factory reset ASUS J121? How to wipe all data in ASUS J121? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS J121? How to restore defaults in ASUS J121?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS J121. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your ASUS J121 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Start by holding down the Power key in order to turn on the device.
- Afterwards from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- In the next step select Restore Factory Settings.
- To confirm the whole operation press OK or hold downt Play button.
- This option requires a password. Use the default password, 1122, to access this setting.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (ASUS J121)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.