Hard Reset ASUS J202
How to factory reset ASUS J202? How to wipe all data in ASUS J202? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS J202? How to restore defaults in ASUS J202?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS J202. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your ASUS J202 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Start by holding down the Power key in order to turn on the device.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- In the next step select Restore Factory Settings.
- To confirm the whole operation by pressing OK.
- This option requires a password. Use the default password, 1122, to access this setting.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work