Hard Reset ASUS Feature Phone J502
How to factory reset ASUS J502? How to wipe all data in ASUS J502? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS J502? How to restore defaults in ASUS J502?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS J502. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your ASUS J502 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the device, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- In the next step select Restore Factory Settings.
- To confirm the whole process press OK or hold downt Play button.
- This option requires a password. You may try to use the default one: 1122.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation.