Hard Reset ASUS M536
How to factory reset ASUS M536? How to wipe all data in ASUS M536? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS M536? How to restore defaults in ASUS M536?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS M536. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and WindowsCE settings. As a result your ASUS M536 will be as new and your TI OMAP 2430 core will run faster.
- The device must be turned on
- Afterwards tap Start and go to Toools.
- in the next step choose Default Settings.
- To begin the hard reset process enter the conﬁrmation code: 1234.
- Choose OK if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work