How to factory reset ASUS M81C VivoTab 8? How to wipe all data in ASUS M81C VivoTab 8? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS M81C VivoTab 8? How to restore defaults in ASUS M81C VivoTab 8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS M81C VivoTab 8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 8 settings. As a result your ASUS M81C VivoTab 8 will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3745 core will run faster.
- In order to switch on the device, hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- From the Main Screen find and select Settings.
- Then tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In this step select Recovery.
- Afterwards search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- When the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Next to begin the process.
- Great job! Afterer about 30 minuts your tablet is ready to use.
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Remove Password in Windows Tab - video
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Restore Windows / Factory Reset - video
Hard Reseting The Asus Vivotab Note 8 - video