Hard Reset ASUS ME102A Memo Pad 10
How to factory reset ASUS ME102A Memo Pad 10? How to wipe all data in ASUS ME102A Memo Pad 10? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS ME102A Memo Pad 10? How to restore defaults in ASUS ME102A Memo Pad 10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS ME102A Memo Pad 10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ASUS ME102A Memo Pad 10 will be as new and your Rockchip RK3188 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all download the “cleardata.zip”. You can get it from support.asus.com (e.g. Asus clear zip )
- You should unzip this file to your MicroSD card.
- Aftert that, switch the device off press the Power button for a short while.
- Insert the memory card to your device.
- in the next step hold down the Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- Select Clear User Data by using the Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- When “Please remove installation media!” inforamtion appears on the screen remove the microSD card from your device.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Asus MeMO Pad 8 Password reset and by pass No Command - video
Asus MeMo Pad ME172V factory reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work