Hard Reset ASUS ME175CG Fonepad 7
How to factory reset ASUS ME175CG Fonepad 7? How to wipe all data in ASUS ME175CG Fonepad 7? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS ME175CG Fonepad 7? How to restore defaults in ASUS ME175CG Fonepad 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS ME175CG Fonepad 7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ASUS ME175CG Fonepad 7 will be as new and your Intel Atom Z2520 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the device by holding the Power rocker for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 5 seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see menu on your screen.
- Afterwards press Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press Power rocker to confirm.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Asus fonepad 7 Hard reset - video
How to reset Asus Fonepad 7 Tablet to Factory Settings - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work