Hard Reset ASUS ME176C Memo Pad 7
How to factory reset ASUS ME176C Memo Pad 7? How to wipe all data in ASUS ME176C Memo Pad 7? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS ME176C Memo Pad 7? How to restore defaults in ASUS ME176C Memo Pad 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS ME176C Memo Pad 7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ASUS ME176C Memo Pad 7 will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3745 core will run faster.
- First of all, download the “cleardata.zip”. You can get it from support.asus.com (e.g. Asus clear zip )
- Afterwards unzip it to your MicroSD card.
- In order to turn the device off press the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step insert SD card to device.
- Then hold down the Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- Select Clear User Data using the Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- When “Please remove installation media!” inforamtion appears on the screen remove the microSD card from your device.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
ASUS MeMO Pad HD 7(ME173) wipe data(factory reset) system recovery - video
Asus MeMo Pad ME172V factory reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work