How to factory reset ASUS ME180A Memo Pad 8? How to wipe all data in ASUS ME180A Memo Pad 8? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS ME180A Memo Pad 8? How to restore defaults in ASUS ME180A Memo Pad 8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS ME180A Memo Pad 8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ASUS ME180A Memo Pad 8 will be as new and your Rockchip RK3188 core will run faster.
- In order to turn on the tablet hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when an Android Icon appears on the screen.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode press and hold the Volume Up for a couple of seconds.
- While still holding this key tap and release the Power key (if it's necessary repeat this operation a few times).
- Press Volume Down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Asus MeMO Pad 8 Password reset and by pass No Command - video
Asus MeMo Pad ME172V factory reset - video