Hard Reset ASUS ME302C Memo Pad FHD 10
How to factory reset ASUS ME302C Memo Pad FHD 10? How to wipe all data in ASUS ME302C Memo Pad FHD 10? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS ME302C Memo Pad FHD 10? How to restore defaults in ASUS ME302C Memo Pad FHD 10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS ME302C Memo Pad FHD 10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ASUS ME302C Memo Pad FHD 10 will be as new and your Intel Atom Z2560 core will run faster.
- Turn off the tablet by holding the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power at the same time for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when an Android Icon appears on the screen.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode press and hold the Volume Up for a couple of seconds.
- While still holding this key tap and release the Power key (if it's necessary repeat this operation a few times).
- Press Volume Down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Asus MeMO Pad 8 Password reset and by pass No Command - video
Asus MeMo Pad ME172V factory reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work