Hard Reset ASUS ME372CG Fonepad 7
How to factory reset ASUS ME372CG Fonepad 7? How to wipe all data in ASUS ME372CG Fonepad 7? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS ME372CG Fonepad 7? How to restore defaults in ASUS ME372CG Fonepad 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS ME372CG Fonepad 7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your ASUS ME372CG Fonepad 7 will be as new and your Intel Atom Z2560 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all, turn off the device by holding the Power rocker for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 5 seconds.
- You should let go of all buttons when you see menu on your screen.
- Afterwards press Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press Power rocker to confirm.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Asus fonepad 7 Hard reset
How to reset Asus Fonepad 7 Tablet to Factory Settings
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.