Hard Reset ASUS MyPal A620BT
How to factory reset ASUS MyPal A620BT? How to wipe all data in ASUS MyPal A620BT? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS MyPal A620BT? How to restore defaults in ASUS MyPal A620BT?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS MyPal A620BT. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 2003 settings. As a result your ASUS MyPal A620BT will be as new and your XScale PXA255 core will run faster.
- The device must be turned on, so press the Power key for a short while.
- Find the Reset button which should be located on the bottom of your device.
- Afterwards hold down the Power and Reset button for a couple of seconds.
- Wat to complete the operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (ASUS MyPal A620BT)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.