Hard Reset ASUS MyPal A632
How to factory reset ASUS MyPal A632? How to wipe all data in ASUS MyPal A632? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS MyPal A632? How to restore defaults in ASUS MyPal A632?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS MyPal A632. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 5.0 settings. As a result your ASUS MyPal A632 will be as new and your Intel XScale PXA272 core will run faster.
- The device must be turned on, so hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Find the Reset Switch, which should be located on the left bottom of your device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Power key while you press the tip of the stylus on the Reset Switch.
- Wait to complete the process.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work