How to factory reset ASUS Nexus 7 3G? How to wipe all data in ASUS Nexus 7 3G? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS Nexus 7 3G? How to restore defaults in ASUS Nexus 7 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS Nexus 7 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ASUS Nexus 7 3G will be as new and your NVIDIA Tegra 3 core will run faster.
- Begin by switching off the device by holding dwon the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press Power button to confirm.
- After thta, the Android Image should appear on the screen.
- While holding the Power key hold down the Volume Up button for a few seconds.
- Afterwards press the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
ASUS Google Nexus 7 / 2012 - Password Removal, Backup & Factory Reset / Wipe Data - video
Hard Reset ASUS Nexus 7 - factory reset by TWRP recovery - video
How to Hard Reset ASUS Nexus 7 - Bypass Pattern / Resetore Settings - video
How to Hard Reset ASUS Nexus 7 - Restore Settings / Delete Data - video
How to Hard Reset ASUS Nexus 7 - Skip Password / Recovery Mode - video
How To Hard Reset Nexus 7 Tablet - video
Nexus 7 Hard Factory Reset Fastboot Bootloader Recovery Mode - video