How to factory reset ASUS Nexus 7? How to wipe all data in ASUS Nexus 7? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS Nexus 7? How to restore defaults in ASUS Nexus 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS Nexus 7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ASUS Nexus 7 will be as new and your NVIDIA Tegra 3 core will run faster.
- At the beginning hold down the Power key for a short while to turn off your device.
- Afterewards press and hold Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press Power button to confirm.
- When the Android Image shows up on the screen hold down the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
ASUS Google Nexus 7 / 2012 - Password Removal, Backup & Factory Reset / Wipe Data - video
Hard Reset ASUS Nexus 7 - factory reset by TWRP recovery - video
How to Hard Reset ASUS Nexus 7 - Bypass Pattern / Resetore Settings - video
How to Hard Reset ASUS Nexus 7 - Restore Settings / Delete Data - video
How to Hard Reset ASUS Nexus 7 - Skip Password / Recovery Mode - video
How to hard reset nexus 7 tablet - video
Nexus 7 Hard Factory Reset Fastboot Bootloader Recovery Mode - video