Hard Reset ASUS P505
How to factory reset ASUS P505? How to wipe all data in ASUS P505? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS P505? How to restore defaults in ASUS P505?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS P505. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 2003 settings. As a result your ASUS P505 will be as new and your Intel PXA 270 core will run faster.
- If the device is off, press the Power to turn it back on.
- Afterwards tap Start and go to Settings.
- Select System Tab and choose Default Settings.
- To begin the hard reset process enter the conﬁrmation code: 1234.
- Choose OK if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work