Hard Reset ASUS P560
How to factory reset ASUS P560? How to wipe all data in ASUS P560? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS P560? How to restore defaults in ASUS P560?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS P560. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 6.1 settings. As a result your ASUS P560 will be as new and your TI OMAP2 2431, EMP U core will run faster.
- If the device is off, press the Power to turn it back on.
- Afterwards tap Start and go to Settings.
- Select System Tab and choose Default Settings.
- To begin the hard reset process enter the conﬁrmation code: 1234.
- Choose OK if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Good job! The hard reset operation is done.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work