Hard Reset ASUS P565
How to factory reset ASUS P565? How to wipe all data in ASUS P565? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS P565? How to restore defaults in ASUS P565?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS P565. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 6.1 settings. As a result your ASUS P565 will be as new and your Marvell TavorP core will run faster.
- At the beginning turn on the device by pressing the Power button.
- Afterwards tap Start and go to Settings.
- Select System Tab and choose Default Settings.
- To begin the hard reset process enter the conﬁrmation code: 1234.
- Choose OK if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Good job! The hard reset operation is done.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work