How to factory reset ASUS PadFone E? How to wipe all data in ASUS PadFone E? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS PadFone E? How to restore defaults in ASUS PadFone E?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS PadFone E. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ASUS PadFone E will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8226 core will run faster.
- Turn off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Next, press and hold Power + Volume Down button at the sime time for a couple of seconds.
- On the screen should appear menu on the black background.
- Using the Volume buttons to scroll and the Power button to select, choose "Enter recovery model".
- Afterwards select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press Power rocker for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume Down to scroll and the Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Great job!.
Hard Reset Asus Padfone 2 (A68) - video
How to master reset the Asus Padfone - video