Hard Reset ASUS Padfone Infinity 800
How to factory reset ASUS Padfone Infinity 800? How to wipe all data in ASUS Padfone Infinity 800? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS Padfone Infinity 800? How to restore defaults in ASUS Padfone Infinity 800?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS Padfone Infinity 800. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ASUS Padfone Infinity 800 will be as new and your Snapdragon 800 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Press and hold Power + Volume Down button at the sime time for a couple of seconds.
- Menu with two options should appear on your screen.
- Using the Volume buttons to scroll and the Power button to select, choose "Enter recovery model".
- Afterwards select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press Power rocker for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset Asus Padfone 2 (A68) - video
How to master reset the Asus Padfone - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.