How to factory reset ASUS PadFone Infinity Lite? How to wipe all data in ASUS PadFone Infinity Lite? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS PadFone Infinity Lite? How to restore defaults in ASUS PadFone Infinity Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS PadFone Infinity Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ASUS PadFone Infinity Lite will be as new and your Qualcomm APQ8064T core will run faster.
- Turn off the phone by holding the Power key.
- Then press and hold the Power + Volume Down button at the sime time for a couple of seconds.
- Menu with two options should appear on your screen.
- Using the Volume buttons to scroll and the Power button to select, choose "Enter recovery model".
- Afterwards select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press Power rocker for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset Asus Padfone 2 (A68) - video
How to master reset the Asus Padfone - video