How to factory reset ASUS PadFone Infinity? How to wipe all data in ASUS PadFone Infinity? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS PadFone Infinity? How to restore defaults in ASUS PadFone Infinity?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS PadFone Infinity. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ASUS PadFone Infinity will be as new and your Snapdragon 600 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Next, press and hold the Power + Volume Down button at the sime time for a couple of seconds.
- Menu with two options should appear on your screen.
- Using the Volume buttons to scroll and the Power button to select, choose "Enter recovery model".
- Afterwards select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press Power rocker for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset Asus Padfone 2 (A68) - video
How to master reset the Asus Padfone - video