Hard Reset ASUS PadFone X mini
How to factory reset ASUS PadFone X mini? How to wipe all data in ASUS PadFone X mini? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS PadFone X mini? How to restore defaults in ASUS PadFone X mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS PadFone X mini. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ASUS PadFone X mini will be as new and your Intel Atom Z2560 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off the phone by holding the Power button.
- After that, hold down Volume Down + Power button at the sime time for a couple of seconds.
- Menu with two options should appear on your screen.
- Using the Volume buttons to scroll and the Power button to select, choose "Enter recovery model".
- Afterwards select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press Power rocker for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset Asus Padfone 2 (A68) - video
How to master reset the Asus Padfone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work