How to factory reset ASUS PadFone X? How to wipe all data in ASUS PadFone X? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS PadFone X? How to restore defaults in ASUS PadFone X?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS PadFone X. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ASUS PadFone X will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 MSM8974AB core will run faster.
- Firstly turn off the phone by holding the Power key.
- After that, hold down Volume Down + Power button at the sime time for a couple of seconds.
- Menu with two options should appear on your screen.
- Using the Volume buttons to scroll and the Power button to select, choose "Enter recovery model".
- Afterwards select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press Power rocker for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The factory reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset Asus Padfone 2 (A68) - video
How to master reset the Asus Padfone - video