Hard Reset ASUS PadFone
How to factory reset ASUS PadFone? How to wipe all data in ASUS PadFone? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS PadFone? How to restore defaults in ASUS PadFone?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS PadFone. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your ASUS PadFone will be as new and your Qualcomm S4 8260A core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning, turn off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Then press and hold Power + Volume Down button for a couple of seconds.
- You should see now menu with two options.
- Using the Volume buttons to scroll and the Power button to select, choose "Enter recovery model".
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press Power rocker for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset Asus Padfone 2 (A68) - video
How to master reset the Asus Padfone - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.