How to factory reset ASUS Pegasus X003? How to wipe all data in ASUS Pegasus X003? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS Pegasus X003? How to restore defaults in ASUS Pegasus X003?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS Pegasus X003. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ASUS Pegasus X003 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 8916 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Up + Power button together for a short while.
- Release the Power key when the ASUS logo pops up.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let of Volume Up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "Yes--delete all user data" by using the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
ASUS X003 HARD RESET - video