Hard Reset ASUS PF400CG PadFone mini
How to factory reset ASUS PF400CG PadFone mini? How to wipe all data in ASUS PF400CG PadFone mini? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS PF400CG PadFone mini? How to restore defaults in ASUS PF400CG PadFone mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS PF400CG PadFone mini. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ASUS PF400CG PadFone mini will be as new and your Intel Atom Z2560 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold Power + Volume Down button for a couple of seconds.
- You should see now menu with two options.
- Using the Volume buttons to scroll and the Power button to select, choose "Enter recovery model".
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press Power rocker for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset Asus Padfone 2 (A68) - video
How to master reset the Asus Padfone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work