How to factory reset ASUS PF451CL PadFone mini? How to wipe all data in ASUS PF451CL PadFone mini? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS PF451CL PadFone mini? How to restore defaults in ASUS PF451CL PadFone mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS PF451CL PadFone mini. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ASUS PF451CL PadFone mini will be as new and your Intel Atom Z2560 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the phone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You should see now menu with two options.
- Using the Volume buttons to scroll and the Power key to select, choose "Enter recovery model".
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press Power rocker for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset Asus Padfone 2 (A68) - video
How to master reset the Asus Padfone - video