How to factory reset ASUS T200TA Transformer Book? How to wipe all data in ASUS T200TA Transformer Book? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS T200TA Transformer Book? How to restore defaults in ASUS T200TA Transformer Book?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS T200TA Transformer Book. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Phone 8 settings. As a result your ASUS T200TA Transformer Book will be as new and your Intel Z3775 core will run faster.
- The tablet must be turned on, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, swipe in from the right edge of the screen in order to select Settings.
- Then tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In this step select Recovery.
- Afterwards search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- When the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Next to begin the process.
- Success! After about 30 minuts your tablet is ready to use.
Hard Reset ASUS T100 Transformer Book - Password Removal - video
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Remove Password in Windows Tab - video
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Restore Windows / Factory Reset - video