Hard Reset ASUS TF101 eee Pad Transformer
How to factory reset ASUS TF101 eee Pad Transformer ? How to wipe all data in ASUS TF101 eee Pad Transformer ? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS TF101 eee Pad Transformer ? How to restore defaults in ASUS TF101 eee Pad Transformer ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS TF101 eee Pad Transformer . Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your ASUS TF101 eee Pad Transformer will be as new and your NVIDIA Tegra 2 core will run faster.
- Begin by switching off the device by holding dwon the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Afterwards press the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard reset tablet ASUS tf101 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work