How to activate back up features in? How to use back up on ASUS TF300T eee Pad Transformer ? How to add back up account on ASUS TF300T eee Pad Transformer ?
It's always good to have backup your phone. In case of losing/ damaging your phone, you can easily set up a new phone with all your content, profiles, contacts etc.
To turn on Backup on your ASUS TF300T eee Pad Transformer you have to activate "Back up my data" on your phone. To do that, please follow steps below.
1. Unlock your ASUS TF300T eee Pad Transformer and from home screen go to Apps.
2. Now find Settings and tap on it.
3. Scroll down look for Backup & reset menu.
4. Now check the Back up my data check box.
5. And go to Backup account.
6. In here you can either choose existing Google account if you already have one or add a new account.
7. Next go back to Settings and go to Google in Accounts section.
8. Choose your account.
9. And check all the checkboxes of Data you want to be back up.
10. Now from the top menu select Sync now.
11. Your Data will be synchronised now.