How to factory reset ASUS Transformer Book T100 Chi? How to wipe all data in ASUS Transformer Book T100 Chi? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS Transformer Book T100 Chi? How to restore defaults in ASUS Transformer Book T100 Chi?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS Transformer Book T100 Chi. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 8 settings. As a result your ASUS Transformer Book T100 Chi will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3775 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen in order to select Settings.
- Then tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In this step select Recovery.
- Afterwards search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- When the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Next to begin the process.
- Success! After about 30 minuts your tablet is ready to use.
Hard Reset ASUS T100 Transformer Book - Password Removal - video
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Remove Password in Windows Tab - video
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Restore Windows / Factory Reset - video
How to factory reset asus notebook windows 8 - video
How To Restore Reset a Asus Transformer TF100 to Factory Settings - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on