How to factory reset ASUS Transformer Book T300 Chi? How to wipe all data in ASUS Transformer Book T300 Chi? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS Transformer Book T300 Chi? How to restore defaults in ASUS Transformer Book T300 Chi?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS Transformer Book T300 Chi. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 8 settings. As a result your ASUS Transformer Book T300 Chi will be as new and your Intel Core M 5Y71 core will run faster.
- At the beginning use the Power key to turn the ASUS Transformer Book T300 Chi back on.
- Next, unlock screen and the Main Menu will open.
- Slide your finger from the top left of the screen to the centre to open service bar.
- On the service bar, find and select Settings.
- Then tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In this step select Recovery.
- Afterwards, search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- Connect the charger to your ASUS Transformer Book T300 Chi.
- When the appropriate information pop-up tap Next to begin the process.
- Great work! After about 30 minutes your tablet is ready to use.
Hard Reset ASUS T100 Transformer Book - Password Removal - video
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Remove Password in Windows Tab - video
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Restore Windows / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on