How to factory reset ASUS VivoTab Smart? How to wipe all data in ASUS VivoTab Smart? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS VivoTab Smart? How to restore defaults in ASUS VivoTab Smart?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS VivoTab Smart. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 8 settings. As a result your ASUS VivoTab Smart will be as new and your Intel Atom Z2760 core will run faster.
- To start use the Power key to turn the ASUS VivoTab Smart back on.
- Then unlock screen and the Main Menu will open.
- Slide your finger from the top left of the screen to the centre to open service bar.
- On the service bar, find and select Settings.
- Next tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In this step select Recovery.
- Afterwards, search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- Connect the charger to your ASUS VivoTab Smart.
- When the appropriate information pop-up tap Next to begin the process.
- Great work! After about 25 minutes your tablet is ready to use.
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Remove Password in Windows Tab - video
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Restore Windows / Factory Reset - video