Hard Reset ASUS Z01FD
How to factory reset ASUS Z01FD? How to wipe all data in ASUS Z01FD? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS Z01FD? How to restore defaults in ASUS Z01FD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS Z01FD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ASUS Z01FD will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC core will run faster.
- At first switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down + Power keys together for a short while.
- Release the Power button when the ASUS logo appears.
- When Recovery Mode appears let go of Volume Down.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose "Yes" and press the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
ASUS Z00UD Hard Reset and Google Account Bypass | by Technical Tips - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work