Hard Reset ASUS Z300C ZenPad 10
How to factory reset ASUS Z300C ZenPad 10? How to wipe all data in ASUS Z300C ZenPad 10? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS Z300C ZenPad 10? How to restore defaults in ASUS Z300C ZenPad 10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS Z300C ZenPad 10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your ASUS Z300C ZenPad 10 will be as new and your Intel Atom x3-C3200 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the device, hold down the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You should release all keys as soon as the new menu appears on the screen.
- In the next step press Volume Down to select option "Factory Reset", and press Power button to confirm.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset (ASUS Z300C ZenPad 10)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.