Hard Reset ASUS Z300CG ZenPad 10 3G
How to factory reset ASUS Z300CG ZenPad 10 3G? How to wipe all data in ASUS Z300CG ZenPad 10 3G? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS Z300CG ZenPad 10 3G? How to restore defaults in ASUS Z300CG ZenPad 10 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS Z300CG ZenPad 10 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your ASUS Z300CG ZenPad 10 3G will be as new and your Intel Atom x3-C3200 core will run faster.
- First of all, turn off the handset by holding down the Power key for a short while..
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You ought to release all keys as soon as the new menu appears on the screen.
- In the next step press Volume Down to select option "Factory Reset", and press Power button to confirm.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work