Hard Reset ASUS Z300CL ZenPad 10 LTE
How to factory reset ASUS Z300CL ZenPad 10 LTE? How to wipe all data in ASUS Z300CL ZenPad 10 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS Z300CL ZenPad 10 LTE? How to restore defaults in ASUS Z300CL ZenPad 10 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS Z300CL ZenPad 10 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your ASUS Z300CL ZenPad 10 LTE will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3560 core will run faster.
- The handset must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You ought to release all keys as soon as the new menu appears on the screen.
- In the next step press Volume Down to select option "Factory Reset", and press Power button to confirm.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset (ASUS Z300CL ZenPad 10 LTE)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.