Hard Reset ASUS Z370C ZenPad 7.0
How to factory reset ASUS Z370C ZenPad 7.0? How to wipe all data in ASUS Z370C ZenPad 7.0? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS Z370C ZenPad 7.0? How to restore defaults in ASUS Z370C ZenPad 7.0?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS Z370C ZenPad 7.0. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your ASUS Z370C ZenPad 7.0 will be as new and your Intel Atom x3-C3200 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the device, hold down the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Up + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see menu on your screen.
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Factory Reset", and press Power button to confirm.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work