Hard Reset ASUS Z380KL ZenPad 8.0 LTE
How to factory reset ASUS Z380KL ZenPad 8.0 LTE? How to wipe all data in ASUS Z380KL ZenPad 8.0 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS Z380KL ZenPad 8.0 LTE? How to restore defaults in ASUS Z380KL ZenPad 8.0 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS Z380KL ZenPad 8.0 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your ASUS Z380KL ZenPad 8.0 LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power button for a short while in order to switch the tablet off.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Up + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see menu on your screen.
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Factory Reset", and press Power button to confirm.
- Success! The hard reset is done.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work