How to factory reset ASUS ZB500KL ZENFONE GO? How to wipe all data in ASUS ZB500KL ZENFONE GO? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS ZB500KL ZENFONE GO? How to restore defaults in ASUS ZB500KL ZENFONE GO?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS ZB500KL ZENFONE GO. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ASUS ZB500KL ZENFONE GO will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the ASUS ZB500KL ZENFONE GO hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see Android Logo on your screen.
- Then press the Volume Down to select option "Recovery" and press Power button to confirm.
- Afterwads press the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and then use the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the phone select "reboot system now".
- Wait until the ASUS Welcome Panel pops up on the screen.
- Success! The hard reset is done!
ASUS Zenfone Go Factory Reset / Format / Restore Android - video
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone Go ZC500TG - Factory Reset with Screen Lock - video