How to factory reset ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KG? How to wipe all data in ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KG? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KG? How to restore defaults in ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KG?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KG. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KG will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
- Firstly, hold down the Power key for a short while to turn off your phone.
- Then press and hold Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as Asus logo appears on the screen.
- After that, press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power key to confirm.
- Next, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL - How to Delete All Data - video
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video