How to factory reset ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL? How to wipe all data in ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL? How to restore defaults in ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- At the beginning hold down the Power key for a short while to turn off your phone.
- Afterewards press and hold Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys as soon as Asus logo appears on the screen.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL - How to Delete All Data - video
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video