How to factory reset ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser ZE550KL? How to wipe all data in ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser ZE550KL? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser ZE550KL? How to restore defaults in ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser ZE550KL?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser ZE550KL. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser ZE550KL will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power keys together for a short while.
- Release the Power button when ASUS logo appears.
- When Recovery Mode appears let go of Volume Down.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select "Yes--delete all user data" from the menu and click the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL - How to Delete All Data - video
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video