Hard Reset ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser ZE551KL
How to factory reset ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser ZE551KL? How to wipe all data in ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser ZE551KL? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser ZE551KL? How to restore defaults in ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser ZE551KL?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser ZE551KL. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser ZE551KL will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser ZE551KL by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the ASUS logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- If Recovery Mode appears release Volume Down.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- After that choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL - How to Delete All Data - video
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.