How to factory reset ASUS Zenfone 2 ZE550ML? How to wipe all data in ASUS Zenfone 2 ZE550ML? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS Zenfone 2 ZE550ML? How to restore defaults in ASUS Zenfone 2 ZE550ML?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS Zenfone 2 ZE550ML. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your ASUS Zenfone 2 ZE550ML will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3560 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while to turn off your phone.
- Afterewards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 5 seconds.
- You can release held keys as soon as Asus logo appears on the screen.
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press Power button to confirm.
- When the Andorid logo appears on the screnn hold down the Power key.
- While still holding this key press the Volume Up button once.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 2 ZE551ML - remove password and pattern lock - video
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 2 ZE551ML - wipe your Android device - video