How to factory reset ASUS Zenfone 3 ZE520KL? How to wipe all data in ASUS Zenfone 3 ZE520KL? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS Zenfone 3 ZE520KL? How to restore defaults in ASUS Zenfone 3 ZE520KL?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS Zenfone 3 ZE520KL. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ASUS Zenfone 3 ZE520KL will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 core will run faster.
- in order to switch off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Let go of held keys as soon as ASUS ZenFone logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards press Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press Power button to confirm.
- When the Andorid logo appears on the screnn hold down the Power key.
- While still holding this key press the Volume Up button once.
- Next, press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Excellent! The factory reset is done!
Factory Reset in ASUS ZenFone 3 Max - Restore / Delete Data / Format - video
Hard Reset ASUS ZenFone 3 Max - Bypass Password / Format Data - video
Hard Reset ASUS ZenFone 3 Max - Clear eMMC / Bypass Passowrd - video