How to enter recovery mode in ASUS Zenfone 3 ZE520KL? How to open recovery mode in ASUS Zenfone 3 ZE520KL? How to boot recovery mode on ASUS Zenfone 3 ZE520KL? How to use recovery mode in ASUS Zenfone 3 ZE520KL? How to exit recovery mode in ASUS Zenfone 3 ZE520KL?
The hidden mode of Android 6.0 Marshmallow called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 6.0 Marshmallow update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- Start by switching off the cell phone by holding down the Power button for a few seconds.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power key together for a couple of seconds.
- You should release the Power key as soon as the phone vibrates.
- In the next step press Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press Power button to confirm.
- When the Andorid logo appears on the screnn hold down the Power key.
- While still holding this key press the Volume Up button once.
- Congratulations! You should be right now in the expected mode.
- You can use the Volume buttons to scroll options and press the Power key to confirm.
Recovery Mode ASUS Zenfone Max - Enter / Quit ASUS Recovery - video