Hard Reset ASUS ZenFone 4 Max ZC520KL
How to factory reset ASUS ZenFone 4 Max ZC520KL? How to wipe all data in ASUS ZenFone 4 Max ZC520KL? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS ZenFone 4 Max ZC520KL? How to restore defaults in ASUS ZenFone 4 Max ZC520KL?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS ZenFone 4 Max ZC520KL. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ASUS ZenFone 4 Max ZC520KL will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
- Switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when the ASUS logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now select "Yes" from the menu and click the Power button.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
HOW TO HARD RESET ASUS ZENFONE 4 MAX PRO - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work